Wednesday 29 March 2017

response to your challenge...

Good to hear back from you... I smile when you suggest readings and You Tube tid-bits for me to watch. Please understand that we are so different in many ways, and although I know you only are trying to invite me into your world of discovery... it is a tough sell.

I have settled into being unsettled by God. In the unlimited way I see, recognise and hear from him... from the poetic litany at an Anglican service to the craziness of His Spirit  in full force over an entire group of people speaking in a language unknown by man. From the eyes of a newborn to the last cries of a man in confession. Please understand while I appreciate your search, the God I serve is enough for me. Yes, this is three in one, "I AM" , the Judaeo, Christian God. To point out the flaws in how human beings perceive something that is so unperceivable is like digging your grave when you have been cured of an incurable disease. To argue such points is arguing gravity... with no sky, ground or ceiling.  

Man has been trying to understand God and messing that up since the beginning of time. To know the unknowable, and to cling to what he has privy'ed me to, is more than enough. That knowing flows from me into other peoples lives in the strangest of ways, and what I often see as a muddy spring mess, He turns into the most breathtaking of summers. 

I wish I could show you what I see, but your journey will be different. The path I have taken, one less travelled, but the stay, being of the remnant few... grass beaten down with sweat tears, and a few hand prints in the mud along the way. But once you have found that path, there is no turning back. Like a bird in flight over an endless ocean, grace meets you on the other side, and you realise this whole time you could have been carried... and all is not lost, because the mind knows what the heart can endure, and what the body must partake in to be sustained by its maker... and then there is endless blessing in the fail.

So although you point me in many directions, you need to know I have found what I have been looking for, and have breathed in more than I can consume... I know it might sound crazy, and I am most OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment