Saturday 25 March 2017

I had this dream...

...as I walk by the home, in this dimly lit place, I see my friend on a ladder. The building is open as he inspects the beams that support. His one hand able to rip chunks of wood from the support beams. Looking closer, the beams are not made of material suitable to support, and they have been saturated with water coming from the floor above. The cheaply pressed wood acts as a sponge and holds the water through the entire beam. In another room the ceiling bowed with a gathering of water so great, I said to my friend He would have to poke a hole at the lowest point to release it.

Could I ask my husband to come look at it, could he help make the repairs, and because He is so busy, He could not. My friend would have to work on them himself.

As requested, I would get a longer ladder, and return with it for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment