Sunday 18 October 2015

broken wholeness

With room still, words on a page and a heart to pass through your glory is revealed.  An emptying of oneself. A passing through of life, light, glory, humbling, open laid before you with head to the ground. Undeserved praise to be pushed back to you, my creator, my rescuer, my mentor, my guide.

My all.

Written on my life, words on a page would not do.  Lived in the world, my complete surrender to be made new. It is in you, in you.  Through you and for you. As you still my will, steady my being, lift my eyes to you.  In you, through you and for you. Tendered heart, almost to overwhelmed as you pass by, as you remind me who indwells, with my choice in mind.  No more than I can bear, no less than you have paid for. A choosing, open, bare my heart is before you.

Truth is power when spoken from a place of complete transparent wholeness.  From complete transparent brokenness, wounds in process of being healed. As all wounds are in process to be healed. Trusting you in the pain, in the graciousness of your story dancing within mine, to be corrected: mine dancing within yours.

Forgive me for any words of my own. For teaching in truth but not in you.  In you with part of me. Part of me in my needs.  Forgive me for trust known and believed but not practiced and experienced.  Not learned. Do not let that opportunity pass, for in my disobedience the eternal cannot be seen. And yet, your grace is enough.  However you choose, you remain, and do your mighty works despite me.

You are because of who you are.  And I am because of who you have said I am. You wouldn't have it any other way.  And in every moment of my entire life, make it so with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment