Tuesday 7 February 2023

Prayer for my child

My heart bare before the one that knows and sees it all,

I approach the throne 

your heart, your hurt, your healing 

all in the same place without restriction

without reservation.

The prayer of the righteous held

my discouraged heart - there is none righteous but one.

So I laid you lifeless in the arms of Life itself.

Life – so effortlessly singing the new into being –

winked with the reminder of being lifeless in him too

with new breath in my lungs, His life in my soul.

I left you there because He loves you more,

and is everything I cannot be for you, 

I am not being for you,

He is.

I left you there to live, 

for Life to breath into you once again.

It is lonely here without you –

longing for Life in you

Longing for breath

For breath

For Life.


This Life is Jesus - for in the beginning HE IS Life, and forever will be effortlessly singing the new into being. I pray Jesus, into this generation so they can truly taste and see the way it will be, and is in the kingdom of the living. The kingdom of Life. 

Oh, the prayers others have prayed over me - One could not count.

No comments:

Post a Comment