Thursday 4 June 2015

Woke up feeling anxious this morning.  No forethought or wonky dreams prior.  Its a recognisable place where in the past I would have searched out and allowed the feeling to stay put.  Feeding into it by wondering asking myself what this horrid pit of my belly feeling is.  Becoming more overwhelmed by fear as I think.

But today I am not the same person I was a year ago. Today I know that in my fellowship with others yesterday huge battles were won for the Kingdom, and Satan is on the prowl.  I know the truth.  I KNOW the TRUTH. In the truth we are set free.  free from fear, free from condemnation, free from our past, free from ourselves.

I refuse to stand in fear.  Fear is a lie.  Today I move forward in the boldness, hidden the shadow of the most high God.  He is all around, inside out and through.  He goes before and stands behind.  and loved his chosen ones from the beginning of time, before the beginning of time.  So much that His son died so that we could be spoken to about all he is every day.  So that we could spend our lives in complete fellowship with Him.  Starting now, and now and now.. in every moment. since your spirit was reborn and indwelt.  Strait to our hearts, strait from the heart of God if we search for Him.  He dwells among us, His Spirit pushes, pulls, prompts, whispers, speaks, sometimes screams.  Who could I have to fear?  What could I have to fear?  The Creator of the universe is on my side and there is power in the name of Jesus. No fear, no condemnation, nothing could separate us from His love.  Today I stand in love.  The complete total unbridled love of the father, flowing from the throne of heaven through me to whomever he chooses.  I will stand in love. Choose to Stand in love today.

“All who rage against you
will surely be ashamed and disgraced;
those who oppose you
will be as nothing and perish.
Though you search for your enemies,
you will not find them.
Those who wage war against you
will be as nothing at all.
For I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.
Is. 41:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment