Tuesday 23 June 2015

“If you love me, keep my commands."
John 14:15

"Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them." John 14:21

"Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them." John 14:23

"...but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me." John 14:31

How do I show I love Jesus? I obey His commands. How can I recognize the Spirit of God in others? They are doing what Jesus commanded. Why is doing what Jesus commanded an act of love to Him? Think on being a parent... Think on Trust... Where do I find Jesus commands? Am I reading you Bible enough to know what those commands are? These are not the situation type things, but the basics... 101 of loving Jesus Jesus...

Have I shown I love Jesus by obeying His commands?

You have given us your word to instruct and correct, to show us yourself. Show us today where we need to fall back in love with you and obey all you have commanded us. Thank you that your commands have been given out of your love for us. Trust and Obey. Help us to trust and obey, so that others will see the Glory of the Father. We want to see your glory through one another, give us spiritual eyes to recognize others also called to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment