Tuesday 23 June 2015

There are times when I isolate myself.  I think that somehow no one can relate, no one would understand.  I take on a heavy burden, pleading for relief, for a breath of clean pure air in this suffocating place where truth like a wild flower in the dessert is snuffed out by the lies that surround it in a wind storm.

Isolation is a lie.  It is a cheep way of making us believe that somehow we are special or different in our suffering from others;  elevated, called to take on something Jesus Christ has already payed for on the cross.  It is playing the victim, it is allowing silence to reign, it is being swallowed in a spirit of despair and wanting to stay there.  It is an excuse to not allow others to love you.  To not allow yourself to love others, to look into their eyes, into their spirit, experience their pain, and realize that they have isolated themselves just as you have...

The climb of a bad choice can be as long or short as you choose, as you have dug the hole you stay in;  Jesus sits right there beside. Isolation is therefore an imaginative state.  There is nowhere you have been in your own mind that Jesus has not already held in his heart... He knew that thought before the foundations of the world.  He knew this hole you have dug and how he would hold you to keep you alive when you choose to stay there on your own...

At 3000 feet He takes my hand, shows me what should be, what could be, what will be.  Gives me hope amid the distress one false belief can bring.  Quickens my sense of being, wanting to become, and bring glory to the Father.  Being in His presence all questions are silenced, and somehow no longer questions.  He shows me answers that cannot come from this side of heaven.  In Him there is no difference.  In Him, through him, with Him, as he lives everywhere and outside of this place, but hovers in every atom that is the universe.  How can I ask to be brought back to ground 0.  3000 feet, only obedience hold me back.

Father, Keep me from  believing isolation is a calling.  Community is my calling.  Your people is my calling.  Your glory is my calling.  I hear your kingdom... calling.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfveawSAHJA&list=PLPAbF-_bN4rizMMAbOAA--0vvuq3qJ9CE&index=16

No comments:

Post a Comment