Tuesday 30 June 2015

Letter and response to a seeker of God...

Dearest X,

When the dust had settled and my head had cleared, there was a deep sense of sadness that overcame me.  Not in an oppressive way, but in a more misunderstood way.  The heart of the Father is frequently misunderstood.  How could we possibly understand the fullness of our Lord as our minds cannot begin to fathom the greatness of His ways. He is the author of all wisdom, he is the beginning and the end... No created being can begin to understand the mind of the creator. It is only as He reveals the mystery of Himself to us, Him seeking us out, that we may catch a glimpse of His majesty.

Both of our time would be better spent seeking Him out, and sharing with our neighbors the glorious truth we know through Jesus Christ.

In our conversation the Father is only more misunderstood.  I choose to allow my precious Savior to reveal all truth to me.  Discussing such things feels like an intrusion of where he is leading me.  He will reveal where and if I have gone off course, and I appreciate your intention through the spirit of correction.

My suggestion is for you to go directly to the scripture to see for yourself what is true. There is a mixture of other things and the Bible in your beliefs and I am quite sure it is to your detriment.  I am ok with you believing I am wrong, I am also ok with you believing I will not be in heaven.  My intention was not to create disunity between us, but to to invite you to be part of a movement in this town.

I love you both through Jesus, and will continue to pray for the Spirit of all truth to be present in this town for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment