Thursday 25 June 2015

I know that you are pleased with me,
    for my enemy does not triumph over me.
Because of my integrity you uphold me
    and set me in your presence forever.
Ps. 41:11-12

"...At times God will be the only witness to your righteous behavior.  Sometimes God is the only one who will understand your motives.  Sometimes you will do all you know God has asked you to do, only to face ridicule from others.  At such times all you can do is maintain your integrity, trusting that God always keeps His eyes on you.  God looks favorably on those who walk with integrity, doing what they know is right, regardless of how others perceive their actions..." ~Henry Blackaby

Our purpose in this time in this place is to glorify God.  His delight rests upon those whose desire is to please Him, and only Him.  People will come and go.  God will be with you forever.  He has created forever.  Every moment you choose to follow His calling, has been written in the book of life, in the heart of our savior.  He knows which you will choose.  Ask for His help to live in a way that when He asks you to do something, you will be faithful to do it, regardless of what others may think.  Your reputation to God is more important than your reputation to the world.

"The most important thing is that you are a person of integrity before God." ~Blackaby

No comments:

Post a Comment