Saturday 9 May 2015

I struggle.  I struggle with seeing things very differently and quite often the struggle is not welcome. I ask all the wrong questions in a world that seems to looking for all of the right questions.  But what makes a question right or wrong?  If a wrong question calls you out of your complacent sleep and awakens the dreamer in you, is it really unwanted? It is the questions that cause change, the questions that cause not so foundational thinking to come forward, resting themselves in a new line of probing questions that cause the issue.

I am leaning that "not what you ask but how you ask it"

As I desperately try to put aside culture, predisposed positions, and attempt to look at things through the eyes of God, the questions look more like wonderings.  Wonderings of human nature, these vessels he has made us to be, carrying around this precious gift of light, of life.  Wonderings of His heart in a fallen world, longing to be loved , longing for His kingdom come, as his creation groans for the end t be made new as it once was.

The struggle lessens in a questionable world.  The wrong questions, though different are answered in a place I could never touch alone.  The Wonderings are too overwhelming; all is silenced and responsibility lies in the Father asking, my God giving, in me, through me my soul rests.

Some questions are none of my business.  Some should never be spoken.  Sometimes the what and the how is silenced by I AM.  And that is more than good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment