Thursday 14 May 2015

Everyone's journey is different. I have been blessed beyond words for the family, and body of believers that God has hand picked and placed before me to be in community with, both past and present. In all of my wanderings it is hard for me to believe that God never left me, not even a head turn away from me.
Transformation takes years, and choice. Work and stamina. Love and grace, forgiveness and freedom. pain and Correction. Simplicity with Obedience. Watching someone who has become very dear to me transform before my eyes into the beautiful creation she has made to be has been the most wonderful gift. In love, demands are silenced, truth is left to the Father, and walking that narrow path becomes so much more of a calling than a behaviour. Blazing a way that has already been made hundreds of years ago comes into clear focus and the hand of a saviour offered is the lifeline into eternity.
In a world overtaken by evil, it is the opening of a flower surrounded by wasteland that gives hope to the masses again. Thank you, Dee God has used you to remind me of so many things I could have forgotten. So exited to walk this journey with you. You have taught me more than any book has, and corrected more than any teacher has. My view of so many things has blown the doors wide open, freeing me of the limits I had put on God. The road is long and the journey mapped out, you have taken His hand, the rest is already written in the book on you. A living book of life and freedom, a gift, a glorifying of the creator, through the Son, and with the Holy Spirit. Thank you for including me in this. Looking forward to heaven with you sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment