Thursday 30 July 2015

The Vision

She curled in a small ball on the ground, entering into a state of mind she had gone many times before. Full of every sort of shame and remorse her young mind could conger up.  Regret of not filling her duty as their child, deserving in her isolation and shame.  She stayed not out of fear, but out of self atonement, punishment.  In the stay she was not overcome.  She heaved with deep sorrow not meant to be known by a small child.  Her body convulsing with the refusal to make a sound. Tears silently fell from her eyes and gently watered the earth. There was no way to know, that as the wind threw her hair amiss and her clothing became soiled she was not alone.

Gods eyes, Gods plan, a plan overlapping the physical.  Time stands still and in a vision, this place of assurance and healing came into full focus.

Panning out from this dark, dirt-filled smoke, moving up further into a place where the child is but the size of a fist... this spirit gasps... jumps... becomes overwhelmed.  As wind gently nudges the childs surroundings,  a legion of angels surrounds this space the girls has created for herself.  Spread in the full unashamed glory of the Father, their wings encompass this space.  A safe house where choices and consequences are felt and known, but only pass by in the authority of the Father.  Outside of this space a battle being fought for her life. 

Had I known...  Had I believed...  And yet some visions are meant for a time and a space outside of time.  Things change when you have seen the angels that keep the world at bay.  Things that once made complete sense change in the light of Jesus' saving power.  Things change in a moment of complete healing.  In a moment of asking and receiving what God wants to show you.  A moment, and then a process.  A process away from my eternal home... in my spirit knowing this world has so much more to offer.  Excited to live abundantly in the Spirit.  There is always so much more. 
If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
    and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
    no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
    you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.
Psalm 91:9-16




No comments:

Post a Comment