Tuesday 15 March 2016


  

This passage was an encouragement to me as I looked at the coming week...  The coming week filled with kids at home on March break, filled with a major event at the end of the week, and planning leading up to it.

The same power that rose Jesus from the grave... lives in us. Will give LIFE to your MORTAL bodies...

If you are a mom, if you work from home, if you are feeling dragged down and out and tired, ASK.

Father, please help me to keep my cool this week as I work and have beautiful interrupted working time with my children.  Give me a focused sound mind, as your word tells us you have, and with the same Spirit that rose Jesus from the dead, sustain my being to reflect back to you the beauty you are in us.  In the way we act and interact help us to maintain peace, and hear your voice as clearly as when I am alone with you.  Show me a better way - to walk with you surrounded by a cloud of witnesses to delight in you and glorify your name. Know you will do it!  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment