Wednesday 23 March 2016

Relationship struggles

"Everything is created inside of relationship, and is an expression of relationship. This is a God who has never been alone-- The Trinity has never done anything alone, and has never been without community. Not one person of this relationship is diminished or absorbed, and all Truth begins and ends with Jesus and relationship he has always had with the Father and the Spirit."
(William Paul Young)

Struggle with relationships? Me too. The world takes that which is meant to glorify God and twists it to distract us from that which really matters...adding to the chaos of this world. Today I am challenged to love the unlovable, for I too am often unlovable; to extend grace where is has been extended to me, and to look at the standard in all relationships (Jesus) and ask what I can I do in this moment to glorify my Lord in this relationship? Today, I challenge you to do the same.

In the beginning the Word already existed.
The Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
He existed in the beginning with God.
God created everything through him,
and nothing was created except through him.
The Word gave life to everything that was created,
and his life brought light to everyone.
The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness can never extinguish it.
(John 1:1-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment