Friday 19 August 2016

Your Master Plan

Sometimes your word doesn't feel like it's enough.

I want so much more of you.

then you show me...

The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us.

The Word became spirit and made His dwelling in us.

You knew.

Your word now living, breathing, illumination, beckoning. Convicting, forgiving, revealing.

placed in every man and woman, child and infant

your word, the truth, the light

The light shines in the darkness

and the darkness does not recognise it.

You knew.

To some the smell of death, to others life giving.

Life changing, life healing, life eternal.

Your word, flesh; among... your word, spirit; in

And now you have your way in me.

As you wrap your word, Holy Spirit and place in us a light that will not be put out. A light that will shine brighter as times become darker, as the chasm between life and death widens. Times try to run from its maker as you allow every detail in your judgment, your grace, your mater plan.

Master plan. Master, planed.

already gone before,

standing behind,

and walking with us through.

You engulf all of time, and enter in, with me here, now. Scaling down, and back not becoming less, but to be more in me, when it is really all about you.

Your word is enough, more than enough. All of you overwhelms me, surrounds me, becomes me as the light shines in this once dark place; and I have recognised it, not just once, but in every moment as you renew every cell in my being with your life giving word. your spirit, your self.

You know... and in my limited understanding of an unlimited You, you are.

You word will always be and no words could express even as you created our words, there are none to express You. YOU ARE, and I am... hidden in the one and only I AM.

Your Word, is you, and it is more than enough.






No comments:

Post a Comment