Monday 21 September 2015

Home sick

"At that time I will gather you;
    at that time I will bring you home."
Zephaniah 3:20

Been feeling home sick awhile now.  Longing to be snuggled into the Fathers arms with no second thought of the future.  Selfish thoughts but the core of my being is honest this morning.  To experience in part what we will in full can be agonizing.  Like the chase for another hit, knowing that we will receive the best upon the arrival of our true home.

Change my heart, forgive my sin, show me your glory on earth so that I can persevere until heaven.

As my circle of focus broadens, your children are in dire need of you across this planet.  Comfort those who mourn, give them hope and a longing for their eternal home, their focus on you.  Let their voices rise to you a sweet sound in your ear, and give them peace because of who you are.  I AM. Your eyes to see, your ears to hear, hands open to give and receive, and after a coal touches my unclean lips, a mouth to speak your truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment