Monday 24 August 2015

I love the Lord, for he heard my voice;
he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me,
I will call on him as long as I live.
Psalm 116:1-2

Never forget the place in which you where when God pulled you out. Don't look back to allow the evil one to have power there, but rather to have yourself humbled as a reminder of Gods great love for you.

It is easy to look around, take a snapshot of another persons' life and make assumptions about them. You too were once in a place in need God more than anything else. He reveals Himself when He chooses, not when we push him on others, not when it is better timing for us, but when He chooses, in His time.

It took a lot of hearing for me to listen to God in my life. Some days it still takes time. As the Father gains ground in my life, it is a gift to have a time and place staked out that I am able to remember the state I was in... for while we were still sinners our Heavenly Father loved. Loved and rescued. Rescued and saved... and still saves. Thank You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment